WaterFowlJones
()
06/28/16 02:11 AM
Re: Thanks Scott

Good to see you too Wu!! Yeah, that Duke, Gomer, Prince, and Michael Jackson stuff can be pretty dang funny with proper photoshop work, and just the right words to go along with the ruse...but of course, not everyone has the type sense o' humor TO find it funny---Boards like the one where that stuff gets put up reg'lar-like have always pretty much been all about shiats and giggles to your's truly here, so I try to supply plenty of 'em to people who "get it"---but there are some folks still out there who take it all way too serious, and often live and die by The Post.

You have witnessed it too, many times, in many places---and in fact, those people who get offended are good for an additional laugh when they go Bat Shiat, Finger Painting on The Walls With Doody Crazy over some BS Post, eh wot?

My Board Battlin' days are pretty much over, as I don't derive the pleasure I once did goin' keyboard to keyboard and slicing and dicing worthy opponents---must be them 65+ years I be packin' nowadays, prolly...Board Battlin', constant huntin', fishin' and chasing poontang just ain't what it used to be...A fella like me can live vicariously now thinking back, and often reveling in all the wins, and losses in those arenas, and not get wet, cold, tired, skunked, or a case of The Black Mongolian Clap quite so easily as in days gone by...now I find my pleasure in a warm toilet seat of a winter morning, and a newly busted seal on a half gallon of Jack...

Just don't be the same as it once was on The Duck Boards nowadays none neither---The New Generation done dropped the ball, or just never did get it properly passed on to them, seems to me.

Anyways, I'll drop in now and again, and not ruffle any feathers...on purpose.

U.D./WaterFowl Jones

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5